Friday, January 7, 2011

Houseplant Series and Cuttings Available

I have a lot of houseplants!  My whole enclosed back porch / laundry room is full.  It's a great room, with full windows on both East and North sides, so the plants get plenty of light, but very little direct sun.  The only problem is it's very hard to keep warm, with all that glass - my house was built in the 1920's, and I have old single-pane wavy glass.  But the laundry is a plus, it adds warmth and humidity!  Cuttings are available!




At my old blog, I had started a houseplant series, which will be transferred over, and continued here.  I am making available cuttings of all the plants I blog about, which can be mail-ordered for $6.00 to cover TLC packaging, and shipping cost.  If you are interested in a plant, please email me at pixelsgarden1@gmail.com.
NE corner of Plant Room, gynura, hobbit jade, spider plant, dracena, geranium

No comments:

Post a Comment