Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Great Garden Club

Last November, I spoke on the phone with Katie and her supervisor at my wonderful Garden Club, of which I am a life member. I get a great bi-monthly magazine from them, jam-packed with great garden and patio ideas, new plants, product reviews and tips. It's called Gardening-How-To.

 
They have granted me permission to utilize the magazine for blog ideas and exerpts, so I am going to grant them a shameless plug!

You don't just get a magazine with membership, you get to test products, enter contests to win gardening and patio items, share your garden photos in print, submit articles and letters, and there's a great website with forums where you can ask or answer other members questions, share recipes, swap seeds, and just meet real nice folks.  You might even run into me there! 

If you love gardening, you will feel right at home there!

The National Home Gardening Club

No comments:

Post a Comment